Hi ! Welcome to my brand new blog. I’m Alex, aka Elya. I live in France, Brittany. I’m a junior developper and UX/UI designer. I’m quite a front end girl. I also like back end stuff, as I learned full stack development, but juggling with datas is not really my cup of tea. I’m keen on great UIs and stunning, immersive UX… but not so cool for the climate, eh. Let’s say I’m trying to learn how to code eco-friendly.
I’m still learning a lot of things about development as I’m quite a newbie. I’m interested in eco design and digital simplicity, to build a better future for the web, and for all of us. I’m also interrested in accessibility, to make the web a better place for everyone.
So, I’ll write in this blog about dev and UX stuff I like, technologies I’m learning, tips I’ve just discovered… For sharing it with other junior developpers, and as a personal reminder too. I write most of my blog posts in English first, so please forgive me for my mistakes as I’m not a native speaker.
What I like ?
- Cats (and my husky, which is almost a cat after all)
- Books (definitely a bookworm)
- Netflix (stranger things && black mirror <3)
- Meetups talking about dev and UX design (and pizzas, I admit)
- Cats (oh, already said?)
- Geek gadgets (useless therefore essential)
- Dancing while coding (love my standing desk)
- Coffee, coffee, more coffee
Oh, by the way, think positive and smile ! This is the only contagious things the world actually needs 😜❤️